Nerdiest, INC. DMCA COPYRIGHT PRACTICE
PROCEDURE FOR DECLARATION OF COPYRIGHT VIOLATION:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the allegedly infringing copyright owner
- Identification of work or material transgressed
- The identification of the material that is alleged to have been infringed by the copyright owner, with sufficient detail to locate and verify the location of the infringing articles;
- Declarant’s contact information including: address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
A statement by the complainant stating in good faith that the material is not approved by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and the registrant is authorized to bring the complaint on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
ONCE A BONA FIDE OFFENSE NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED OFFICER:
This is the policy of the company:
- To remove or disable access to the transgressed material;
- Notify the content provider, member or user that the product has been removed or that access has been disabled, and
- Removed the material transgressed from the recidivists of the system and that the company will prohibit member access or user access to that content provider for the service.
PROCEDURE FOR PROVIDING COUNTER-NOTICE TO DESIGNATED AGENT:
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that has been removed or has been disabled has not been reached, or the content provider, a member or user believes that it has The right to display and use this material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or under the law, content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing The following information to the designated officer below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of material that has been removed or accessed has been disabled and where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a bona fide belief that the material has been removed or deactivated as a result of an error or misinterpretation of the elements, and
- Name of content provider, member or user, address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address and a press release that that person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district where the Content provider, member or address of the user is located, or if, the content provider, member or user’s address is outside the United States, for any judicial district where the business Is located and that person or entity will accept the service of the process of the person who provided the notification of the alleged violation.
If a counter-notification is received by the designated officer, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notification to the original complaining party to inform the person that it can replace the deleted material or disable it within 10 days Working conditions. Unless the copyright owner files an action to obtain a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed hardware may be replaced or its access restored within 10 to 14 business days Or later upon receipt of the Counter Notice, at the discretion of the Company.
You are requested to contact the Designated Officer to receive notices of offenses for Company at email@example.com .